1. Click on the Register button on the MEDrefer homepage or click here and select practice manager.
2. Enter your details - the details with red asterisks are mandatory. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click the sign up button.
3. You will be sent a confirmation email to the email address you nominated. Click the link within the email. You can either click the 'I have confirmed my email' button on the above page, or you can login using the link in the email itself.
4. Once you've confirmed your email address, you'll be prompted to enter your practice details in the next screen. These are the details for the entire practice, which are applicable to all specialists in your practice. You can enter specific practitioner details in the next step.
5. Once you've completed the practice details, you can start adding practitioners using the wizard. If you don't have time to add all your practitioners, you can still add and change their details after sign up.
6. After completing these steps, you'll arrive at the launchpad and your account setup is complete. The launchpad is the area which you'll see each time you sign into your account. From the launchpad you can access the dashboards of all the practitioners connected to your account, change their details, change practice details, track referrals and more.
7. You'll receive an email after sign up with information about giving your practitioners access to their accounts.