Restarting MEDrefer Manager to Activate Updates
- Close MEDrefer Manager by right clicking on the icon and then clicking on the Exit popup that appears.
- Open the consoles File Explorer and type MEDrefer into the search bar.
- Click on the MEDrefer Pty Ltd folder to open the folder. MEDrefer Manager will appear with its red/blue cross icon. Click on MEDrefer Manager to restart the app.
N.B. – Depending on your firewall settings, you may need to authorise the restart.
- MEDrefer Manager will appear in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, with instructions and a red arrow to show where to click next – on the Settings icon.
- In the Users tab, add the email address and password of the Practice Manager or the unique email and password of a practitioner who has already been registered, then click Link User.
- Your setup has now been completed. Click on Home to go to the main screen.